It’s no secret that one of my favorite combinations ever is chocolate and peanut butter, which is why I love this smoothie so much!! It’s the perfect healthy swap and still cures my sweet tooth!!
Directions: In a blender combine 2 cups of unsweetend almond milk, 1 scoop chocolate Shakeology, 1 tsp vanilla extract, 1/2 frozen banana, and 1/2 tablespoon natural almond butter. Blend well then drizzle with another 1/2 tablespoon of almond butter. Enjoy!
Here is a super simple plant, based recipe for lentil lime salad. I paired it with quinoa for a complete meal, but it would work great as a salad topper or side dish too!
- 1 cup of lentils (uncooked)
- 4 cups fresh baby spinach, chopped
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- Bring 1 cup of lentils and 2 cups of water to a boil.
- Simmer over medium heat for 20-30 minutes until cooked.
- Once cooked stir baby spinach and shredded carrots, along with 1 tablespoon of coconut oil.
- Squeeze in fresh lime juice.
Makes 4 servings.