Happy Holidays Friends! To celebrate I am opening up enrollment for a very special 21 Day Challenge for the next few weeks! Enrollment will close on Friday December 20th at 9pm est. so be sure to get in soon! You can get all of the details here or read on for a bit more information.
For many years, every January 1st, or let’s be real, every December 31st, would start the same way for me. I would pull out my journal and vow that this would be the year of weight loss. This would be the year that I wore a bikini with confidence, had complete “control” of my food, exercised my butt off, and finally lost weight. Writing this I would always feel the exact same way; a combination of excitement for the hopes of a new life, and disappointment that the past year was wasted and here I was, still overweight and unhappy.
Then I found a solution. This year I will likely not be making resolutions. Chances are I will be out celebrating and enjoying the day, looking forward to the year ahead. The goals or “resolutions” I make will probably be few and far between but I am certain that this year they will have absolutely nothing to do with weight loss. Now, I want to give you that solution.
On January 1st, I will be kicking off a brand new one time only, Ditch the Diets 21-day Challenge. My goal for this program is to teach you how to kick off your year, without vows of weight loss, workouts, and diets. If you join this program, this will be your year. This will be the year that you finally stop obsessing over every bite to pass your lips. The year that you throw away your scale because you actually love your body. The year that you fall in love, grow lasting friendships, and just has a great time – all the time.
One of the things that always upsets me as a health coach is coming across women who are so committed to change, yet can’t really afford coaching. For this reason, I am offering this program at a very low price. I’ll also be gifting the first 20 people who sign up with a free 60-minute coaching call. Enrollment will only be open for the next two weeks so be sure to sign up early.
After three short weeks, you will…
- Have clear, concrete tips and tricks to eat more instinctively and less abusively (which is KEY)
- Get clear on your LIFE goals (we go waaayyyy beyond weight loss)
- Reduce your stress levels and feel MUCH happier because of it
- Discover that your problem with food has NOTHING to do with food at all
- Develop a morning routine that works for you (or a night one if you don’t like to get up early!)
- Learn all about “emotional eating” including why it happens and what you can do about it
- Feel beautiful when you look in the mirror (no lie… you’ll think you’re hot)
No amount of gym time will get you the body you want if you are stuck on a path of negative thinking.
Here’s What You Actually Get…
- 21-days worth of content and inspiration delivered straight to your email inbox each morning
- Downloadable handouts, worksheets, audio, and easy-to-access videos throughout the program
- Access to a private members-only Facebook forum for full support throughout the 21 days. I’ll be on there daily answering all of your questions!
- 3 Group coaching calls where I will be answering every single one of your questions and offering additional support, tips, and motivation.
Last but not least…the first 20 people to register will receive a totally free 60-minute call with me! This alone is worth more than what I’m charging for the program so get going early birds!
The total investment for the program is $79.99 but I wanted to do something special since it is the holiday season. If you absolutely 100% cannot afford the cost of the program but are determined to make a change, shoot me an email email@example.com and we will make this work. I literally want anyone and everyone who wants access to this program to get it, so please don’t be shy!