What I Did Wednesday

Happy Wednesday! I am just a bit too excited that WIAW happens to fall on the day after Christmas this year. I will be at Zumba this morning and CrossFit WODing this afternoon but before I get to my workouts I wanted to share with you what a typical Prestejohn/Sementelli Christmas looks like over at my house! Unfortunately though I ended up with one picture of food from the day and ย a ton of random fun pictures from my Dad. So instead of daily eats. You’re getting the day in a life of Christmas with my family. and I didn’t realize it until posting these pictures, but you’re getting Sophie’s view on her very first Christmas. She loved it! Enjoy!

Since before I can remember Christmas day has been celebrated at my parents house and I can’t imagine it any other way! The morning started early and Sophie was a little too excited about all the wrapping paper! She especially enjoyed tissue paper.

DSC_0052

DSC_0048

Sophie got dressed in her Christmas dress….

DSC_0065

and our family arrived. She loves my Nana!

DSC_0069

The table before…

DSC_0054

and after. Filled with us! My dad is missing because he was taking the picture.

DSC_0071
DSC_0067

Present time. No clue why I had the random smile on face. Sophie’s missing from this picture but my guess is she was off eating wrapping paper somewhere.

DSC_0086

Sisters. Two of my most favorite people ever (Sophie’s too)! My Mom and Aunt.

DSC_0079

ย Awesome. My Aunt Geri. Love her.

DSC_0085

Dessert. Trust me we had way more than this but this is all I got a picture of. Chocolate filled strawberries. Idea thanks to pinterest.

DSC_0057

Sweats time. For me anyway. We were wrecked and definitely look it my this point! Sophie and her cousin Cooper were too.

DSC_0092

ย See you next year!

DSC_0072

How was your Christmas? Best thing you did yesterday???ย

Enhanced by Zemanta

43 thoughts on “What I Did Wednesday

1. Katie

The kitchen is beautiful and so was the table setting! Glad you had a very beautiful christmas with family!

Sophie looks SO cute in her santa dress, omg!

Have a great day today! <3

2. Laura

I want your mom’s house!! It is absolutely gorgeous and she looks fabulous! hard to remember the high school girls we used to be (me and your mom)!

3. [email protected]

What a super fun Christmas you had! Your aunt’s shirt is so funny. All of the Christmas decorations around the house are very pretty. Don’t feel bad about changing into sweats….I got pjs for Christmas and had to change into those. ๐Ÿ˜‰

4. Lucie

I love the shirt of your Mom!! Everything looks amazing, so glad you had a wonderful christmas with your family! Sophie’s dress is the best!!

5. Amanda @ .running with spoons.

Your Christmas looks like it was amazing, Danielle – it’s great to see that you had such a good one ๐Ÿ˜€ I’m always kind of envious when I see big family get togethers like that, since it’s usually just me and my parents, but this year I really appreciated the peace and calm after the pre-Christmas rush.

PS- Sophie is just too darned cute in her dress!

6. [email protected] of Pace

Oh my gosh the table is beautiful! You look so happy in the pictures. Glad you had a great Christmas!

7. Caitlin

Thank you so much for sharing your Xmas with us, Danielle! Sophie looks ADORABLE in her dress. And sweats on Christmas are a must! Your table setting is gorgeous!

8. Sara @ Nourish and Flourish

Thanks for sharing your day with us, Danielle! I loved seeing photos of your family – Sophie and Cooper included! Your Christmas table is beautiful, and I love the idea of stuffing strawberries with chocolate instead of dipping them. So glad you had a nice holiday! <3

9. Pingback: What I Ate Wednesday