Happy Tuesday! I’ve got some extra exciting news to share with you today and I figured what better way to celebrate than with a recipe?! You see my extra exciting news is that my good friend and I, Brad Gouthro are releasing a cookbook together today! It is available online, is super affordable, and is packed full of quick and easy recipes. In addition to some recipes available on my website now, you will also get exclusive access to a bunch of recipes not found on my website, nutritional information for every recipe, as well as a bunch of bonus content when you join us in the next few days! I’m beyond thrilled to share this with you! Head over to the Eat Clean Live Lean Cookbook site for all the details! Now onto your recipe…
- ½ cup ground flax
- ¼ cup chia seeds
- ¼ cup almond meal
- 2 eggs
- 2 large mashed bananas
- Zest and juice from 1 lemon
- ¼ cup honey
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- ½ cup fresh blueberries
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- In a mixing bowl combine your ground flaxseed, chia seeds, almond meal, and baking powder.
- Mix in the eggs, honey, and vanilla.
- Mash in your bananas, mixing well.
- Zest the juice of your lemon and squeeze the juice of the lemon into the mixture.
- Lastly fold in the fresh blueberries, mixing carefully.
- Pour into a greased 8X8 pan and bake for 25 to 30 minutes at 350 degrees.
Makes 16 bars
What’s your favorite cookbook?