After making this recipe again last night, I decided I just had to share it with you because it was too good to keep to myself. It’s spicy so if you’re not a huge fan of spice cut out the red pepper flake! Make it for dinner tonight and let me know what you think!
- 1lb boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 tbs. olive oil
- ¼ cup coconut aminos
- 1 lemon
- 1 tbs. honey
- 2-3 tsp. cayenne pepper
- Sprinkle of red pepper flake
- In a skillet sauté your chicken breast, diced into small pieces in the tbs. of olive oil.
- Once the chicken is no longer pink add in the red bell pepper and sauté 2-3 minutes longer.
- Add in the coconut aminos, juice, from the lemon and honey and let sauté 1-2 minutes over low heat.
- Lastly add in the cayenne pepper and red pepper flake and let simmer 3-5 minutes over low heat.
Makes 4 servings
P.S. Just a reminder that my tele-class is taking place tomorrow night! If you want the call in details, sign up here to join me. I can’t wait. Also registration for my brand new 21-Day Clean Up Your Diet Program opens on Wednesday! You don’t want to miss out on this. Head over here for all of the details and to sign up very soon!