Here is a really simple snack to make if you need a fix for your sweet tooth. Bonus is it includes bananas, which are a great source of both potassium and magnesium. Enjoy!
- 2 tbs. Enjoy life semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1 tsp. coconut oil
- 1 large banana
- Topping of choice (I used unsweetened coconut flakes and sprinkles)
- Slice up one banana and set aside.
- In a separate bowl melt together your chocolate chips and coconut oil.
- Immediately dip the bottom of your banana slice into the chocolate and place, chocolate side up on a baking sheet with parchment paper. Sprinkle with topping of choice.
- Repeat until all your slices are covered.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour and enjoy!
Makes 2 servings