As I’ve been increasing my training, my diet has been all about the protein. Only problem is, I am not a huge meat eater, and try to limit my dairy consumption so I am constantly trying to come up with ways to make turkey and chicken more exciting. This recipe was one of my favorites so far! It makes the extra lean turkey a little less dry and gives it a ton of flavor. These would be great in lettuce wraps and paired well with steamed snap peas!
- 1 lb extra lean ground turkey
- 1 tbs. natural peanut butter
- 1/4 cup gluten free Tamari
- 1 tsp. hot sauce
- 1/2 tsp. ground ginger
- Spray a skillet with coconut oil spray.
- Cook your ground turkey over medium heat until browned.
- Add in the natural peanut butter, tamari, hot sauce, and ginger and mix well
- Simmer over low heat 2-3 minutes longer
Makes 4 servings