Full honesty, I love my smoothies and am amazed at how much energy Shakeology has given me, so I am not willing to compromise my health by giving up my daily shake, but, every once in a while I just don’t feel like drinking my daily dose of nutrition. So, Shakeology bites to the rescue! These have done wonders for my sweet tooth and are a great snack to prep for the week and take on the go. Try them once and you’ll make them weekly!
- 3 Scoops of Chocolate Shakeology
- 1 tbs. natural almond butter
- 3 tbs. powdered peanut butter (I used PB2)
- 1/4 cup full fat coconut milk (canned and refrigerated for at least 3 hours before use)
- 1/2 cup un-sweetened almond or coconut milk
- 2 tbs. cinnamon
- In a mixing bowl mix together your Shakeology and 2 tbs. of powdered peanut butter.
- Slowly mash in the coconut milk and and almond butter.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon and mix in your almond milk until you have a batter like consistency (it looks like brownie batter)
- On a paper plate combine your 2 tbs. of cinnamon and remaining 1 tbs. of PB2.
- Roll your dough into balls and then roll into the cinnamon peanut butter mixture.
- Place on a cookie sheet sprayed with oil and refrigerate 1-2 hours before eating.
- Store in the refrigerator for weekly snacks.
Makes 3-4 servings or around 15 bites total
P.S. Are you still not drinking Shakeology yet? Let me help you get started. I offer complimentary nutrition coaching to all of my Shakeology customers and I would be more than happy to get your health and nutrition on the right track. Send me a message ([email protected]) and we can talk about getting started, what you will receive, and how we can make it most affordable for you! Can’t wait to talk!