⚡️ 𝟏𝟎𝟎 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐬𝐞𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐬. ⚡️
Results from our Test Group are in…
100 days of different workouts.
100 days of fueling my body with a simple nutrition plan.
100 days of staying accountable to our fitness community.
100 days of getting uncomfortable.
100 days of committing to me.
𝗪𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨 𝐢𝐧 💯 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬?!
Beyond EXCITED to open up our info group on our latest 100 day program so you can learn how you can try it out too.
You’re going to fall in LOVE with this. The workouts, the trainer, the variety, how it will shape your body.
Each day is different with a 20-30 minute workout, 3 nutrition plans to choose from, and a live DJ with every workout. 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘨𝘰𝘵𝘵𝘢 𝘵𝘳𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘰𝘶𝘵!
Head HERE for all of the info!
All 100 workouts are broken down into 5 phases of 20 workouts each. In each phase, you’ll do a 10 workout cycle of 20-30 minute workouts, and then ramp up the intensity and repeat those 10 with an extra challenge.
There are 2 modifiers with every workout. Light, Medium, and Heavy Dumbbells are needed to complete the program.
10 Unique Workout Types
1. CARDIO MELTDOWN: Sweat to the beat while you work to improve your aerobic endurance. No equipment needed.
2. UPBEAT STRENGTH: Sculpt a stronger back, chest, shoulders, and arms with rhythm-based time-under-tension moves. Requires light, medium, and heavy dumbbells.
3. CORE INFERNO: Burn out your abs and melt off layers with challenging core-strengthening exercises. Requires light and medium dumbbells.
4. TOTAL BODY BADASS: Build full-body strength with lighter weights and intense plyometric exercises in this exhilarating workout. Requires light and medium dumbbells.
5. FREESTYLE FLOW: Half yoga-flow inspired, half mobility workout, this routine is designed to help with your recovery. Mat optional.
6. LIT CARDIO: This high-intensity interval training workout is designed to torch the fat off your body. No equipment needed.
7. DOWNBEAT STRENGTH: Build stronger quads, hamstrings, and glutes with rhythm-based time-under-tension moves. Requires light, medium, and heavy dumbbells.
8. FIGHT CLUB: Jericho draws from a variety of mixed martial arts disciplines for an incredible core-shredding cardio session. No equipment needed.
9. MELTCON: Break the beat with total-body strength training which will challenge your cardiovascular system to help you build muscle and melt major calories. Requires light, medium, and heavy dumbbells.
10. RE-VIBE: Refresh and revive as you recover with a yoga-inspired flow and then transition into deep, static stretches that aid in recovery. Mat optional.
The Nutrition Plan
Simplified Nutrition to take your results to the next level.
You’ll have three different nutrition plans to choose from depending on your goals and what works best for you.
Everything from a mindful eating based program created by a Registered Dietician, to Portion Controlled Nutrition, to simple mix and match recipes to choose from.
The best part?! In our coach test group, coaches saw results with each of the three different plans. There’s something for everyone!
The B100 Journal & Wall Calendar
Your program comes with a B100 journal to guide you through the program. Tackle mindset, journal your progress, and track your 100 days through the program. You will fall in LOVE with this component.
Acts like salad, tastes like cake! This superfood packed shake has the nutritional equivalent to 7 plates of salad in one glass. I drink it daily as one simple, easy meal I don’t have to think about. It’s helped me so much with my mega sweet tooth and conquering cravings and it was the #1 reason I was able to stick with the nutrition plan.
This is a personal favorite of our trainer, Jericho.
This can be added to your shake to give you the equivalent of 1 cup of nutrient-dense veggies and exotic greens. This is a GREAT way to add in some extra nutrition to your day and is especially good for those who don’t love vegetables!
Pre & Post Workout
These are designed to take your results to the next level. Energize our plant based pre workout provides a natural energy boost before your workout (PERFECTION for morning workouts) and recover, a whey based protein shake, will provide the proper post workout fuel to help you maximize results and recover effectively. P.S. it tastes like chocolate milk.
My personal journey with this program was amazing…
I was lucky enough to be a part of the coach test group for this program, and was blown away at how much my body transformed while going through the program.
I am admittedly not a morning person and didn’t think I could commit to 100 days straight without some rest days.
BUT I am so proud to say I proved myself wrong. Not only did I fall in love with the workouts, but I watched as my body leaned out and sculpted exactly how I wanted.
The variety of the workouts was amazing and it kept me guessing each day to see what would be next. Zero boredom and zero plateaus. I cannot say ENOUGH good things about it! You gotta try!
Support & Accountability
This is my FAVORITE part!! When you join us you’ll get access to our online VIP Test Group. We’ll go through the program together, day 1 to day 100. We start together and end together. We check in daily, share our wins, struggles, even meet in the early AM and workout together if you like. I’ll be there for everything you need as well, no question too small!
Tis the season for living in a swimsuit over the weekend and I wanted to give you my number one strategy for staying on track with your weight loss journey over the summer weekends.
𝐅𝐨𝐜𝐮𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝐌𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄.
So often I see my clients do so well during the week only to make it to Friday and gain back all of the weight they lost during the week. Between cookouts, drinks, and parties, it can be so easy to undo all of the hard work they put in during the week.
Either that, or they try so hard to be perfect during the weekends, that one cookie off track leads to the rest of the weekend being a wash and starting again “𝘧𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘩” on Monday.
So instead I have them flip their mindset to that of 𝐦𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞.
If you can maintain your weight over the weekends and lose during the week, you’ll set yourself up for a slow, steady, healthy weight loss journey throughout the summer.
𝘚𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘮𝘺 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘪𝘱𝘴:
*Get in a workout first thing in the morning.
*Focus on drinking LOTS of water (especially before any meal or snack).
*Find BALANCE with your food choices. If you’re going to have a drink, maybe skip the cake. Want the roll on your hamburger, nix the wine.
*Make 2 out of your 3 meals really healthy nutritious choices, then that third meal can be a bit more lax.
Keep in mind, 3 out of your 4 days of the week are “𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐤𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞”. No more letting weekends get the best of you! 𝗪𝐡𝐨’𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫?!
P.S. Mini Core Circuit going up on my Instagram in a bit! Come join me over there @daniellegracep