Monday’s are for lean, clean and green meals! Need to de-bloat from the weekend?! Try out these tips…
1. Stick to only water
3. Keep fiber to 20-25 grams
4. Limit carbs
5. Nix sugar alcohols
6. Keep portion control on point
Here are four of my favorite tips to beat the post-holiday bloat Hope you all had a very merry Christmas!
1. Reduce Carbs: When we eat a lot of carbs our body holds onto water. So get rid of extra water by reducing carbs for a week or so. Your body will then use up the stored carbs in the liver and muscle.2. Cleanse with Green Veggies: Eat broccoli, kale, asparagus and cabbage bc they contain phytonutrients that act like diuretics hich can help get rid of toxins in the body.
3. Stimulate your Metabolism: Up your intake of certain foods like chili peppers, capsaicin, hot sauce or hot peppers!! Green tea is also a great metabolism booster.
4. Up the intensity: get back to your workout schedule. Cardio not only burns calories, it helps rid the body of water. Do more intense and longer cardio workouts! 3,500 calories equals 1 lb of fat, so try to burn at least 500 calories per workout session!