Today we are talking about genuine hunger! What do you eat at night when you’re legitimately hungry?
Some great snacks when you are genuinely hungry:
- Greek yogurt with cinnamon and honey
- Handful of almonds
- Casein pudding (casein protein mixed with a splash of unsweetened almond milk)
- Half an avocado with a drizzle of honey
- Serving of natural trail mix (nuts, goji berries, seeds, raisins, etc…)
- Smoothie with spinach, casein, almond milk, and berries
- Air popcorn with cinnamon and sea salt
- Cottage cheese and tomatoes
- Baby carrots and avocado
- Frozen blueberries with almond milk and cinnamon
What’s your favorite nighttime snack?
Happy Monday! This week I have a fun surprise for you. I will be posting Monday through Thursday with a video covering all the reasons you may be struggling with nighttime snacking. This seems like a hot topic lately, and I know for me when I was feeling like a freak around my food, the majority of my struggles happened at night.
It seemed like the second 8 pm hit, all I wanted to do was eat. I would try everything from chewing gum, to sipping tea, to getting out of my house. But it wasn’t until I addressed the real reason I was craving food at night that I finally stopped the habit for good. Each day I’ll reveal a new reason why until I get to the last reason on Thursday – this was the big one for me and I can’t wait to share it with you!