WAFFLESS!!!! Here is my favorite Protein Waffle Recipe
*1 scoop whey protein of choice
*3 egg whites OR 1 egg
*1/2 tsp. Baking Powder
*1/4 cup water
- ½ cup vanilla Shakeology
- ½ cup organic old-fashioned rolled oats
- ½ cup all-natural creamy almond butter
- 3 tbs. raw honey
- 1/4 cup enjoy life mini chocolate chips
- Sprinkles (optional)
1. Combine chocolate chips, Shakeology, sprinkles, and oats in a medium bowl; mix well.
2. Add almond butter and honey; mix well with a rubber spatula or clean hands.
3. Roll in 12 balls about the size of a ping pong ball.
1/2 yellow 1/2 blue 1/2 orange per bite
What’s my FAVORITE part of the 21 Day Fix?!!! It’s a lifestyle diet, which means you still get to enjoy your favorite things….one of mine: CHOCOLATE!!!
These brownies are fix approved and full of quality ingredients!
- 4 scoops of chocolate Shakeology
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 cup gluten free oats
- ½ cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- ¼ cup natural almond butter
- ¼ cup sugar free maple syrup
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- Combine Shakeology, oats, cocoa powder, and coconut flakes in a large bowl; mix well.
- Add almond butter, syrup and almond milk; mix well with a spatula or clean hands.
- Place in an 8 x 8-inch pan that is lightly coated with spray. Cover with plastic wrap and press down to flatten into pan. Freeze for 3 hours.
- Cut into 16 bars.
1/2 red 1/2 yellow 1/2 blue
Chocolate Whey Muffins 💛
My new favorite thing….
* 6 scoops of chocolate whey (I used Beachbody Performance Recover)
* 200 grams of canned pumpkin
* 3 Egg whites
* 3 tsp. Baking powder
* Cinnamon & Vanilla
* Around 1 cup of water (add in slowly until you get a batter consistency)
* Optional 2 tbs. of Enjoy Life Mini Chocolate Chips
Pour into muffin tins and bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes (makes 24 muffins)
Each muffin is 43 calories with 1 gram of fat, 4 grams of carbs, and 6 grams of protein 🍴🍓