Chia Seed Pudding!! ✨
Who’s tried it?!
*2 tbs chia seeds
*1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
*1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
*Drizzle of honey
1. Combine chocolate chips, Shakeology, sprinkles, and oats in a medium bowl; mix well.
2. Add almond butter and honey; mix well with a rubber spatula or clean hands.
3. Roll in 12 balls about the size of a ping pong ball.
1/2 yellow 1/2 blue 1/2 orange per bite
What’s my FAVORITE part of the 21 Day Fix?!!! It’s a lifestyle diet, which means you still get to enjoy your favorite things….one of mine: CHOCOLATE!!!
These brownies are fix approved and full of quality ingredients!
1/2 red 1/2 yellow 1/2 blue
Chocolate Whey Muffins 💛
My new favorite thing….
* 6 scoops of chocolate whey (I used Beachbody Performance Recover)
* 200 grams of canned pumpkin
* 3 Egg whites
* 3 tsp. Baking powder
* Cinnamon & Vanilla
* Around 1 cup of water (add in slowly until you get a batter consistency)
* Optional 2 tbs. of Enjoy Life Mini Chocolate Chips
Pour into muffin tins and bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes (makes 24 muffins)
Each muffin is 43 calories with 1 gram of fat, 4 grams of carbs, and 6 grams of protein 🍴🍓
Getting prepped and ready for the week! Here is my plan of attack for the week. In addition to this I’ll be Crossfitting at least 5 days during the week. I’m trying out some new recipes too that I can wait to share. Keep your eyes for the recipes for Shakeology bites, Sweet Potato Zucchini Meatloaf, Egg muffins and more!
Have a great Week!!!