Go To Summer Snack: Greek yogurt, blueberries, and a peanut butter drizzle🍯
At the height of struggling with my weight and nutrition I used to be under the assumption that snacks had to be small, low in fat, and light.
Instead I’d end up overeating on carby foods like popcorn, rice cakes, and cereal because I was STARVING!! 🍚
Not anymore. My afternoon snack was an egg. High in fat and protein and filled with nutrition. Think OUTSIDE THE BOX with your meals 🍴🍳
Full honesty, I love my smoothies and am amazed at how much energy Shakeology has given me, so I am not willing to compromise my health by giving up my daily shake, but, every once in a while I just don’t feel like drinking my daily dose of nutrition. So, Shakeology bites to the rescue! These have done wonders for my sweet tooth and are a great snack to prep for the week and take on the go. Try them once and you’ll make them weekly!
- 3 Scoops of Chocolate Shakeology
- 1 tbs. natural almond butter
- 3 tbs. powdered peanut butter (I used PB2)
- 1/4 cup full fat coconut milk (canned and refrigerated for at least 3 hours before use)
- 1/2 cup un-sweetened almond or coconut milk
- 2 tbs. cinnamon
- In a mixing bowl mix together your Shakeology and 2 tbs. of powdered peanut butter.
- Slowly mash in the coconut milk and and almond butter.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon and mix in your almond milk until you have a batter like consistency (it looks like brownie batter)
- On a paper plate combine your 2 tbs. of cinnamon and remaining 1 tbs. of PB2.
- Roll your dough into balls and then roll into the cinnamon peanut butter mixture.
- Place on a cookie sheet sprayed with oil and refrigerate 1-2 hours before eating.
- Store in the refrigerator for weekly snacks.
Makes 3-4 servings or around 15 bites total
P.S. Are you still not drinking Shakeology yet? Let me help you get started. I offer complimentary nutrition coaching to all of my Shakeology customers and I would be more than happy to get your health and nutrition on the right track. Send me a message ([email protected]) and we can talk about getting started, what you will receive, and how we can make it most affordable for you! Can’t wait to talk!
Super easy! Mix 1 cup plain Greek yogurt with 1/2 scoop of vanilla protein of choice, add in a drop or two of stevia, pure vanilla extract, and top with a teaspoon of sprinkles.