Registration is OPEN
Our Self Love in 20 Challenge is officially open for registration. Learn to love your body where you’re at, while working towards becoming the healthiest version of you.
Ever notice how exercise and good nutrition sometimes drop off your to-do list when you’re busy? It shouldn’t be that way and you know it.
With our Self Love in 20 Group we’re going to teach you to prioritize you! You’ll have the option to complete our brand new 4 week 20 Minute Workout program.
We’ll check in daily with our sweaty selfies to hold ourselves accountable to our workouts. You’ll also get a daily self-love tip from one of our coaches, along with nutrition tips, mindset tips, time management and our weekly zoom chats.
We have so much fun in the smaller community and dive in to nutrition, offer meal ideas, recipes, & more. Plus, you’ll get the benefit of 4 experienced coaches, busy moms, nutritionists, personal trainers, & health coaches.
Now let’s chat about the workouts.
Job1 is our newest program and will combine Jennifer’s no-nonsense training style, 20-minute workouts, and your choice of two super-simple nutrition plans to help you build a healthy routine and stick with it.
All Jennifer asks is that you shift your focus: prioritize yourself the way you prioritize your job or your family.
You’ll tap into a wealth of benefits: more self-confidence, increased strength, and ultimately tone + weight loss! Make your health your top priority and you’ll see major improvements in almost every part of your life.
Watch this short video for a sneak peek into the program:
A 20-minute workout may not seem like enough to get results, but Job1 will change your mind!
In less than 30 minutes a day, 5 days a week, you’ll hit multiple muscle groups every single day for a total-body sweat that leaves you feeling stronger, invigorated, and accomplished.
You’ll devote three days to strength training. Jennifer knows the best jobs keep you challenged, so each strength workout features a different structure to help you make progress and build strength without adding bulk.
You’ll also have one day of endurance cardio and one day of HIIT to help build your stamina, improve your energy, and dial in the fat burn.
Jennifer is famous for her amazing motivation in the gym, and especially on the bike. Yes, that’s right! Job1 is the first program with the option to include indoor cycling as a cardio option. The program will include four, 20-minute indoor cycling workouts each week for you to swap in as needed.
They’re totally optional, but if you have an MYX Bike — or another stationary bike at home — you can choose to do these workouts on your cardio days to add variety to your routine.
You’ll need light, medium, and heavy dumbbells, as well as resistance loops to do Job 1. For the optional cycling workouts, you’ll need a stationary bike.
Who is this program for?
- Anyone who wants to lose weight, get toned, feel healthy, and create better habits, every day. This program is the TOTAL solution – fitness + nutrition. You’ve got your workouts, plus access to BOTH of our premium nutrition programs.
- People who are ready to prioritize their own health + wellness. In just 20 minutes a day, you will recommit to your fitness and take time to take care of yourself the way you do other aspects of your life.
- Anyone who wants to add fitness to their life, but has used “time” as an excuse for too long!
- Literally anyone. No, seriously. Whatever your level of fitness, this program is perfectly designed to get you the results you want, with modifications available!
Want to try a SAMPLE Workout?
What Equipment Do I Need for Job 1?
You’ll need light, medium, and heavy dumbbells, as well as resistance loops to do Job 1.
For the optional cycling workouts, you’ll need a stationary bike.
When can I get access?
Our Self Love in 20 Challenge starts on Monday February 7th! You can reserve your spot NOW by completing the quick form below.
What do you get?
- 20 workouts shared over 4 weeks of Work, with bonus workouts added each week!
- 3 Resistance bands
- Get Started Guide + workout calendar – get a quick overview of the program + the workouts, plus easy steps to get you started on BOD. The guide will also share more about your nutrition options (I can help here too!) + how to track your progress.
- Quick Start Nutrition Guide – working out is half the battle! Smart nutrition choices will fuel your body and make you feel amazing.
- Access to both of our premium nutrition programs, including a brand new overview on intermittent fasting and how to incorporate it into Job1 (if it fits your goals!
- 30-day free membership to BODi + Nutrition+ to help you stay on track with your eating habits. You’ll get new monthly recipes, meal plans, grocery lists, expert advice, exclusive workouts, and access to our online community.
- 30-day servings of Shakeology, our Performance Line, or Go & Glow supplement pack based on which bundle best fits your goals!
Here are the options for customers new to BOD:
Already have BOD?! No problem, here are your options:
Are you IN?! Fill out this quick form and I’ll be in touch to get you plugged into our VIP Test Group!
- Make at least half your plate vegetables at as many meals as possible
- Include a protein source with every meal/snack
- Drink half of your body weight in ounces of water each day
- Stick to 3 square meals and 1-2 small snacks if needed
- Only eat while sitting down and without distractions
- Always put whatever you’re eating on a plate
- Check in on physical hunger before every meal or snack
- Drink a glass of water before any meal or snack
- How do I want to feel before I start to eat a meal or snack? Both physically and mentally
- How do I want to feel after I complete a meal or snack? Both physically and mentally
- What foods do you digest the best?
- What foods would you like to include to keep your body healthy?
- What foods do you find filling and satisfying?
- What do you want your meal time routines to look like?
- What does physical hunger feel like for you?
- About where would you like to be on the hunger/fullness scale before and after your meals?