Here are some ideas for tracking consistency:
- Macro Tracking
- Calorie Tracking
- Keeping a running food journal or food log (this can be pen and paper, notes section of your phone, excel spreadsheet, etc… )
- Tracking water intake
- Journaling emotions, mindset and feelings post binge/emotional eating
- Logging workouts & progression with weight, programming, etc…
- Snapping pictures of your plate
- Focusing on certain nutrition guidelines (3 meals a day, intermittent fasting, ½ of your plate being vegetables, etc…)
Note: these may or may not work for you, but give them a try and see what sticks and feels good for you
Consistency Calendar Template
Track your consistency throughout the month on a calendar. The beauty is you decide what your consistency is. Whether it’s being within your calorie guidelines, on or off the plan you’re following, getting in a workout, hitting your step goal, avoiding emotional eating, or simply just eating a vegetable. You get to pick.
- Give yourself an Check for every day you keep consistency.
- Give yourself an X for every day you aren’t consistent.
See where you fall at the end of the month.