𝘊𝘳𝘢𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘵 𝘍𝘰𝘰𝘥?! This chicken soup was so easy to make and the perfect healthy, warming meal to have prepped all week long
𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐅𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐂𝐫𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐩𝐨𝐭 𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐧 𝐍𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐥𝐞 𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐩
- 1lb Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast
- 1-2 packages of frozen veggies of your choice (I used a broccoli, carrot, and cauliflower blend)
- 1 32 oz container low sodium chicken broth
- Herbs de Provence, sea salt, and pepper to your liking
- 2 cans Palmini noodles
- In a crockpot sprayed with avocado oil, layer your chicken breast, vegetables, broth, and spices.
- Cook on low 4-5 hours and shred your chicken.
- Add in your drained and rinsed palmini noodles and let it sit on low 30 minutes longer or so.
𝘔𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘴 𝟺-𝟼 𝘴𝘦𝘳𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴
Do you like soup?! Which do you prefer, an instant pot or crockpot?