𝐒𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐲 𝐌𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐩 𝐢𝐧 𝟑.𝟐.𝟏…
I always get asked about how to get started with meal prep. Reality is if you’ve never done it, it can definitely feel overwhelming, but if there’s one thing I’ve seen, it’s that the reason most people fail throughout the week (and weekends) is they don’t set up their environment for success.
Let’s shift your perspective on meal prep. 𝘐𝘵’𝘴 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳.
BUT it doesn’t have to mean that you’re spending hours in the kitchen. In the summer I am all about convenience, so here are some of my favorite meal prep tips to simplify:
- 𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐳𝐞𝐧 𝐕𝐞𝐠𝐠𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐧. You can roast frozen veggies in the oven. Frozen is usually just as healthy as fresh produce since it’s typically flash frozen. Look for options that are just vegetables, no sauces. Tear open your bag, pour onto a baking sheet, spritz with a little avocado oil and sprinkle with seasoning. Bake at 350-400 degrees for 20-30 minutes and done. Easy!
- 𝗪𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐢𝐭! I always like to batch cook my proteins, crockpot chicken is my favorite, so I’ll usually make a double or triple portion in the crockpot, save some for the week, and freeze some for later weeks in individual portions. That way I can grab them as I go and defrost in a pinch.
- 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐨𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬. You don’t even have to prep if you don’t want to. Sometimes meal prep can be as simple as pulling the chicken off of a rotisserie chicken, stocking your refrigerator with salad kits, buying pre cooked rice or quinoa, stocking up on frozen veggies, etc.. I shared some of my favorite convenient options here!
- 𝐎𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐎𝐚𝐭𝐬. These literally take 2 minutes and they’re so simple. They’ll last Monday through Friday so you have breakfast done all week and you can be versatile with ingredients and flavors so you don’t get sick of them.
- 𝐔𝐬𝐞 𝐚 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐮𝐥𝐚 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚 𝐛𝐮𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐲𝐥𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐩. I prep everything plain so I can mix and match throughout the week. Pick a grain, pick a protein, pick a veggie, pick a healthy fat and you have a complete meal.
𝘐𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘱𝘧𝘶𝘭? 𝘋𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘨𝘨𝘭𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘮𝘦𝘢𝘭 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘱?
Balance is key to consistency, but finding it isn’t easy.
Meet FIRE AND FLOW – a groundbreaking program that targets your body and mind with strength and cardio workouts alternating with restorative, stress reducing workouts to help you achieve the physical results you want and help your body recover and relax. Super Trainers Jericho McMatthews and Elise Joan have partnered to design a program that takes the stress and frustration out of integrating healthy habits and getting fit. They want you to work out, not burn out.
This 4-week program consisting of 25-30 minute workouts, 6 days a week will have you alternating between Jericho’s FIRE routines that emphasize metabolic conditioning and help increase metabolism, and Elise’s FLOW workouts, which highlight active recovery, restorative mobility, stability, and core strength, while getting you ready for the next day of FIRE.
No matter your fitness level, it’s time to focus on moving your body and relaxing your mind. It will be LIVE for VIP early access on June 7th!!!!
Give this video a watch for a sneak peak!
Let’s chat about these workouts shall we?!
Jericho’s strength and cardio FIRE workouts help sculpt muscle, boost your metabolism, carve definition, and torch calories through metabolic conditioning.
Elise’s FLOW workouts are important to your fitness and recovery—they bring balance to your workout routine by helping you build core strength, improve mobility and stability, and reduce stress.
Workouts include modifiers and intensifiers. Whether you’re just getting back into working out or you crave a hardcore sweat, FIRE AND FLOW lets you do you.
Equipment needs: light, medium, and heavy dumbbells and Resistance Loops
Optional equipment: mat
What’s different about Fire & Flow and how do you know if this is for you?!
Fire and Flow is perfect for…
Now let’s chat results…
What do you get?!
Are you in?!
We’ll be kicking off our exclusive VIP test group where we go through the program all together! We start prep week on Tuesday June 7th!!! Please complete this short form and we can get you set up with your pack!