Are you ready to LIFT More?!
Can you commit to 35–45 minutes a day, 5 days a week, for 8 weeks to help you build strength, burn major fat, and see a powerful total-body transformation.
What Is LIIFT MORE?
This is a true full-body program made for those who love to lift.
To get the most variety and maximize the effectiveness of each move, you’ll need an adjustable bench — a real game-changer for your home gym that can help you see more results in less time.
But the simplicity of LIIFT4 is still at this program’s core — no-nonsense moves, perfectly paced, paired with the right combo of classic resistance training and HIIT to help get results for everyone, whether this is your first go at strength training or you’re a seasoned lifter.
What Kinds of Workouts Can I Expect From LIIFT MORE?
There are 40 unique real-time workouts in LIIFT MORE with exactly the right amounts of variation and progression to keep your muscles challenged week to week.
- 40 real-time workouts, 5 days a week, 35 to 45 minutes a day, for 8 weeks.
- 2 Phases:
- Phase 1 alternates traditional weightlifting days with lift + HIIT days to help you build strength and lean muscle while burning fat.
- Phase 2 follows a similar format, but Joel changes it up with new training splits, more volume, and more intensity.
- Every workout ends with an abs-focused finisher to shred and strengthen your core.
- In addition to targeting every muscle group with heavy lifting, you’ll regularly incorporate total-body HIIT to rev up fat loss.
- Joel walks you through each move to help you perfect your form and maximize your results from every rep, along with modifications when needed.
- You also get 9 LIIFT Express bonus workouts (20 minutes each) for days when you’re short on time or just want an extra challenge.
- Every week, you’ll get two rest days to give your muscles a chance to repair and recover fully for the following week, along with upper and lower recovery workouts help your tired muscles feel better so you can come back strong.
What Equipment Will I need?
- You’ll need a set of light, medium, and heavy dumbbells — keeping a range nearby will help you choose the right weights for each muscle group and increase your load as you gain strength.
- Joel also incorporates an adjustable bench — essential for key compound lifts such as the bench press, bent-over row, and step up.
- And for added resistance during burnouts on leg days, you can use optional Power Loops.
How Do Nutrition and Supplements Fit Into LIIFT MORE?
To really succeed with LIIFT MORE, you’ll need a nutrition plan that’s as powerful and straightforward as your workouts.
That’s why Joel recommends following either 2B Mindset or Portion Fix, two proven nutrition programs that can help you stay on track and reach your goals without counting calories or depriving yourself of the foods you love.
And since Joel really wants you to get more out of every workout, he especially recommends the Advanced Stack, aka the “Joel Stack,” of Beachbody Performance supplements.
Start with Energize before your workouts that may help with energy and performance*. On HIIT days, Hydrate may help replenish electrolytes lost through sweat and improve endurance*.
To take advantage of the post-workout muscle-building window, reach for Recover after every single session, to potentially help with recovery, repair, and soreness*. Finally, drink Recharge before bed to give your muscles some extra love while you sleep*.
The important thing is to keep your body nourished throughout LIIFT MORE while giving yourself some flexibility so you don’t feel overwhelmed.
Now let’s chat results…
I know you’re wondering what the results look like so let’s check em out! They’ve been absolutely incredible! These are from participants in the test group for the program.
What do you get?!
Here’s what’s in your LIIFT More Total Solution Pack:
VIP Early Access to LIIFT More
Get Started Guide + workout calendar – get a quick overview of the program + the workouts, plus easy steps to get you started on BOD. The guide will also share more about your nutrition options (I can help here too!) + how to track your progress.
Workout Calendar + Dumbbell Tracker (printed & digital)
Quick Start Nutrition Guide – working out is half the battle! Smart nutrition choices will fuel your body and make you feel amazing.
Access to both of our premium nutrition programs, Portion Fix and 2B Mindset, plus discounted rates for the newest nutrition program 4 Week Gut Protocol if gut health is a part of your goals.
30-day free membership to BODi + Nutrition+ to help you stay on track with your eating habits. You’ll get new monthly recipes, meal plans, grocery lists, expert advice, exclusive workouts, and access to our online community.
30-day servings of Shakeology, our Performance Line, or Go & Glow supplement pack based on which bundle best fits your goals!
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.